Craftcation Conference 2013

February 18, 2013

Remember last year when I raved about the super fun Craftcation Conference? Well, those wacky ladies are at it again for a second Craftcation Conference this year!

I'm happy to be presenting two classes this year, both on Saturday. The first is a cute and customizable café apron (below left) that is perfect for crafters, foodies, and entertaining ladies. I will be supplying trims and cute fabrics for everyone to choose from so you're be able to plunder my personal stash!


I am also teaching a repeat of last year's very popular 3-hour skirt (above right). It's a very simple elastic waisted skirt that we make without a pattern. Both of these classes are perfect for beginners with little to no sewing experience. Come to the conference and leave with a little something for yourself!

In addition to my classes there are a ton of other great teachers to learn all kinds of things from. Registration ends soon on March 1, so get on it while you can! Check out all the fun we had last year in the video below!

4 comments:

  1. I want to be there :(

    Stupid money and Atlantic Ocean! (I'm in Ireland)

    Bundana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that would be a long commute! But maybe one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a tun of fun, I would love to try to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie- it is fun!!! there are some great classes and some great lectures on the business side of crafting which are super helpful! Let me know if you're coming!

    ReplyDelete