I'm Blogging for Craftsy!

March 1, 2013


Recently the lovely folks at Craftsy asked if I'd like to become one of their bloggers. Well, of course I said YES! They are super nice to work with and having the opportunity to reach their giant world-wide audience is amazing! They are in charge of the posting schedule, so I'm not sure when they will go up, but I can say that the first one went up last night! Pop over to the Craftsy blog and check out my first post! It's a tutorial on how to make a mini beret fascinator!

Photo from Craftsy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I didn't know Craftsy had a blog. I'll need to check it out. Love the mini beret by the way. Reminds me of an SNL skit, about who had the smallest mini hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I totally forgot about that SNL skit! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete